JPI is hiring a Test Support Specialist to support a CBP client.
- Support T&E engineering activities on a wide range of activities and missions supporting fixed, mobile, and portable systems for border security to include test planning, test execution, data management and test reporting.
- Perform Test and Evaluation engineering analysis as a part of a multi-disciplinary team providing technical advisory and lead system integrator technical oversight to the government test and evaluation division lead.
- Develop sound test data collection approaches to ensure that data collected during test can be analyzed and provide objective evidence of system performance.
- Participate in Technical Interchange Meetings to review development schedules and ensure alignment/integration with planned systems engineering and test activities.
- Support design reviews to ensure specifications meet specified milestone entrance/exit criteria and government-established top-level requirements.
- Support the technical review process and assess performance and work products.
- Support system level test objectives development and assess/verify test performance.
- Serve as a key member on the data collection Algorithm/SW Working Group and other key Integrated Product Team/Working Groups, as required.
- A BS degree with three to seven years of experience (or equivalent) in test and evaluation planning, development and execution in operational test environments is required.
- Requires a detail-oriented self-starter experienced in supporting senior Government leaders and other technical/business professionals.
- Test and Evaluation planning, conduct and reporting experience is required. Technical writing experience is highly desired.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of predictive analysis, modeling, and simulation in concept outcome sensitivities and strategic planning is desired.
- Demonstrated understanding of requirements analysis, development and management processes is required.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project and SharePoint are required.
- Superior customer interface at senior levels of management with excellent oral and written communication skills are critical.
- Experience with DHS joint operations, DHS acquisition policy, DHS systems engineering lifecycle is highly desired.
- Knowledge of CBP and DHS regulations, principles, and practices pertaining to logistics support functions as well as knowledge of program planning, funding, and logistics management information systems is highly desired.
- DHS or DoD T&E Certifications are desired.
- Knowledge of database creation and usage is required.
- A current Customs and Border Protection Background Investigation is required.
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.