JPI is seeking a part time Technical Writer to join our team. Please note that this position is part time (average of 28 hours / week).
- Work as a program analysist to work on an Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V) project in support of a consortium of 20 + State agencies administering the Women Infants, and Children program (WIC).
- The environment is a remote working environment with some potential for travel to meet with project stakeholders, however this can be managed and kept to a minimum.
- The key priority in this role will be to ensure all documents including, but not limited to, presentations, word documents, meeting minutes, agenda, research and reports, are delivered to the client on schedule and at a high quality standard. Other tasks based on skills and experience will be defined prior to on-boarding
- Strong communications and ability to edit documents for format and grammar with a very strong eye for detail.
- The individual should be confident to bring up issues with team members in a professional manager and be able to manage issues diplomatically.
- Individual should be a self-starter and willing and able to take initiative and work without day to day direction once fully integrated with the project.
- Knowledge and past experience using MS Project a plus, should also have knowledge and experience using other office suite such as outlook, SharePoint, PowerPoint, excel, word, Visio and MS planner.
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.