JPI is hiring a mid-level SharePoint Developer with at least 4 years of experience in application development and proficiency in SharePoint custom solutions. The ideal candidate will be well versed in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications, including SharePoint 2010, 2013, and 2016. Experience with languages including .NET and/or C# is preferred. As a key part of the development team, the SharePoint Developer will also be responsible for staying up-to-date on technological advances and new industry trends. MUST HAVE OR BE ABLE TO OBTAIN SECRET CLEARANCE (REQUIRES U.S. CITIZENSHIP).
- Maintain and enhance existing custom solutions built in SharePoint, including but not limited to farm solutions deployed on the SharePoint platform.
- Plan, lead, and execute SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 tasks; custom master pages, layouts, and templates; custom workflows; implementing permissions structures; working with timer jobs and event handlers; as well as implementation, integration, and maintenance of existing solutions.
- Gather user requirements, analyze business processes, and work with functional areas to define and scope projects, document requirements, and application functionality.
- Provide day-to-day operations support and configuration management, serve as the POC for differentiating functional issues from technical issues, and resolve technical issues.
- Operate both independently and as part of a Scrum team across multiple projects.
- Provide guidance in pursuing innovative solutions to achieve client goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years of SharePoint application development, using Visual Studio and related code management practices.
- 2+ years of SharePoint application development using client-side code (including CSOM) and server-side code on multiple SharePoint platforms (2010 to 2016).
- 2+ years of experience operating as part of an Agile development team
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
- Experience with jQuery, CSOM, and front-end UI design a plus.
- Experience supporting migration between SharePoint versions (i.e., 2010-2016 is preferred.
- Experience with Business Intelligence dashboards a plus.
- Experience developing new software and web applications, as well experience operating and maintaining existing applications.
- Experience developing cloud-based solutions, cloud-based training and certifications a plus.
- Familiarity with DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering principles.
- Proficiency in time management, attention to detail, and adaptability depending on circumstances.
- Proven ability to work with remote teams;
- Capable of critical thinking for problem resolution. US Citizen, ability to obtain Secret Clearance (Candidates with existing Secret or Top Secret, have recently worked with the intelligence community, or have recently held a DHS HQ EOD is a plus)
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.