JPI has an opening for a Stakeholder Management Lead with 7 years of relevant experience in project management/consulting and experience in direct support of the Department of Homeland Security. This position will be working with DHS Headquarters clients to provide services engaging stakeholders, managing outreach activities, identifying and mapping business requirements to system functionality, and managing internal knowledge and content management functions. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience developing and leveraging subject matter experitise with IT products or services to engage and interact with Federal clients.
- Develop and maintain a Stakeholder Engagement Strategy that supports the growth of the program and feeds user, data, and capability onboarding prioritizations for the program.
- Develop and maintain stakeholder analysis and accompanying matrix that identifies communication channels, vehicles, and messages by target audiences.
- Assist in refining and improving the program’s Requirements Management methodology, practice and processes including roles, responsibilities, authorities, and procedures necessary to support enterprise stakeholder and business integration as well as the achievement of ‘To Be’ architectures.
- Assist in implementing the requirements management process through the use of JIRA for the tracking and management of the enterprise requirements baseline and maintenance of the baseline.
- Formulate operational concepts, mission and functional analyses, conducts requirements and information analysis, cost-benefit analysis, system trade studies, and risk analysis.
- Utilize established project and program management best practices and discipline in the scheduling and planning of meetings and execution of activities; and assist in facilitating, organizing, coordinating and executing meetings.
- Update and improve program documentation management proceses, including change management activities to align both programmatic and project documentation management standards.
- Support all design, content management, permissions, maintenance, and advancement of all SharePoint sites.
- Support the development and implementation of programmatic and executive level dashboards, metrics, and project trackers on SharePoint.
- Maintain SharePoint centralized repository of program documentation, products and deliverables and train all program personnel on appropriately managing program documentation.
- Conduct a semi-annual audit of the program office document repository and report findings back to the Deputy PM
- Bachelor's Degree with 7 years' experience or a Master's Degree with 5 years' experience
- At least 2 years experience in leading stakeholder engagement strategies in fast-paced work environment.
- Demonstrated experience marketing technical initiatives for federal clients and their partners
- Demonstrated ability in project scheduling and stakeholder communications.
- Demonstrated experience in optimizing and tracking stakeholder engagement.
- Demonstrated experience communicating technical concepts to stakeholders.
- Strong executive presence and ability to create and deliver executive level briefs/presentations.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, SharePoint, Project and other relevant MS office products.
- Well-versed in meetings management and inter-personal communication methods.
- Familiarity with Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence)
- Proactive attitude and takes initiative without prompting.
- Project Management Professional certified (a plus)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.