JPI has an opening for a Sr. Project Manager with ten years of relevant experience in project management/consulting and experience in direct support of the Department of Homeland Security, Government Agencies supporting defense, or law enforcement missions. This position will be working with DHS Headquarters clients to provide services supporting stakeholder and business requirements, knowledge, and content management functions.
- Utilize established project and program management best practices and discipline in the scheduling and planning of meetings and execution of activities; and assist in facilitating, organizing, coordinating and executing meetings.
- Maintain ePM technical environment and ensure that the ePM application stays current with evolving requirements.
- Provide ongoing technical and functional support for ePM and its corresponding user community.
- Provide PM expertise and best practices to the ePM user community.
- Update the program documentation management process on a yearly basis, including change management activities to align both programmatic and project documentation management standards.
- Support all design, content management, permissions, maintenance, and advancement of all SharePoint sites.
- Support the development and implementation of programmatic and executive level dashboards, metrics, and project trackers on SharePoint.
- Maintain SharePoint centralized repository of program documentation, products and deliverables and train all program personnel on appropriately managing program documentation.
- Conduct a semi-annual audit of the program office document repository and report findings back to the Deputy PM.
- Develop and maintain a Stakeholder Engagement Strategy that supports the growth of the program and feeds user, data, and capability onboarding prioritizations for the program.
- Assist in refining and improving the program's Requirements Management methodology, practice and processes including roles, responsibilities, authorities, and procedures necessary to support enterprise stakeholder and business integration as well as the achievement of 'To Be' architectures.
- Assist in implementing the requirements management process through the use of JIRA for the tracking and management of the enterprise requirements baseline and maintenance of the baseline.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field.
- Project Management Professional certified (a plus) or demonstrated ability in project scheduling and stakeholder communications
- General understanding to acquire and maintain proficiency in Excel, Word, SharePoint, Project and other relevant MS office products.
- Well-versed in meetings management and inter-personal communication methods.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
- Familiarity with roles and responsibilities of a Chief Data Officer
- Familiarity with Confluence
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.