Senior Analyst with 5 years of relevant experience in project management/consulting. This experience includes knowledge of and/or experience with supporting the development of client portfolios, enterprise toolsets, high visibility communication, and planning large events.
- Serve as a member of a project team, supporting project with high visibility including development of strategic documentation and programmatic products, external crowdsourcing platforms, and larger events and/or Tech Demos
- Lead the development of communication tactics – including ALCOASTs, briefings, brochures, fact sheets, flyers, newsletters, memos, articles, and internal announcements – in combination with the creation of strategic communications planningCoordinating and participating in Working Group(s) and Council(s), consisting of U.S. Coast Guard military, civilian, and contractor staff
- Supporting the development, tracking, and management of functional requirements throughout the project lifecycle
- Helping assess and prioritize the current state of client processes, capabilities, and resources
- Lead the development of integrated master schedules (IMS), managing/coordinating inputs and outputs using MS Project Professional 2010 (MS Project)
- Attending meetings to coordinate scheduling activities
- Leading and facilitating client meetings, including creation of agendas, minutes, and correspondence
- Developing project artifacts and status briefings, marketing, and reports
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years relevant experience
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work effectively both independently and in team settings to include close collaboration with program managers
- Proven ability to support multiple projects simultaneously in a high-paced deadline-driven environment
- Experience in building and managing client relationships
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project, MS Visio, MS SharePoint, and MS Project Server
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.