JPI seeks mid-level project manager who possesses equally- developed skills and proven success in business operations, organizational change management, and stakeholder engagement consulting to work within the Management Directorate of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS):
- This role serves DHS leadership within the Management Directorate, including executive directors, directors, and managers.
- This role serves as an alternate to, and as the right-hand support for, the PM leading support to the office.
- This role also delivers project management, business operations, organizational change management, and stakeholder engagement planning and execution across the larger business operations unit to create integration, greater alignment, and shared efficiencies across the Department.
- Day-to-day project management; planning and execution on a range of workstreams including: content development and logistics coordination for governance meetings, meeting minutes, PMO meeting facilitation, development of standard operating procedures, management of stakeholder distribution lists, data calls, program management reviews and various reporting-related activities to the government.
- Leadership of project support planning, integration, and execution of plans and associated tactics. This work includes development of a communication plan, oversight of the content for an office Share Point site and other tactics that extend across a suite of products and services.
- Development, editorial support, and oversight for message strategies, copy content, creative/graphics and branding for deliverables such as: technical documents, one-pagers, fact sheets, executive communications, and DHS Component emails as well as creative direction for a variety of communications templates.
- Proven experience supporting the day-to-day requirements within the government sector.
- Direct client management and interaction within the government sector that has multiple service leads/points-of-contact, operating against multiple strategic business objectives, in a complex, highly technical environment.
- Experience and comfort level communicating in emails, by phone, in writing and in person with senior executive leadership within the federal government.
- Technical writing/editorial experience.
- Fluency with project management tools and methodologies.
- SharePoint site management experience preferred.
- May include CONUS travel to support projects, approximately one 3-day trip per quarter.
- Job seeker must be DHS Entry on Duty (EOD) eligible.
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.