JPI seeks mid-level project manager who possesses equally- developed skills and proven success in business operations, organizational change management, and stakeholder engagement consulting to work within an IT products and services branch of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS):
- This role serves DHS senior leadership team members including an Executive Director, Deputy Executive Director, Group Director, and Chief of Staff.
- This role serves as an alternate to, and as the right- hand support for, the PM leading support to the office.
- This role also delivers project management, business operations, organizational change management, and stakeholder engagement planning and execution across the larger business operations unit to create integration, greater alignment, "one-voice" and shared efficiencies across the full Branch.
- Day-to-day project management; planning and execution on a range of workstreams including: content development and logistics coordination for governance meetings, meeting minutes, PMO meeting facilitation, development of standard operating procedures, management of stakeholder distribution lists, data calls, contract activity reporting, project management reviews and various accounting-related activities and reports to the government.
- Leadership of project support planning, integration and execution of plans and associated tactics across the branch. This work includes development of a communication plan, oversight of the content for an office Share Point site and other tactics that extend across a suite of products and services, within the branch.
- Development, editorial and oversight for message strategies, copy content, creative/graphics and branding for deliverables such as: technical documents, newsletters, fact sheets, executive communications, DHS Component emails as well as creative direction for a variety of communications templates.
- Proven experience supporting the day-to-day requirements of a project management office within the government sector. Includes management of 5-8 government onsite and off site staff.
- Direct client management and interaction within a PMO that has multiple service leads/points-of-contact, operating against multiple strategic business objectives, in a complex, highly technical environment.
- Experience and comfort level communicating in emails, by phone, in writing and in person with senior executive leadership within the federal government.
- Technical writing/editorial experience in IT/high-tech.
- Fluency with project management tools and methodologies, particularly Microsoft Project.
- SharePoint site management experience preferred.
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.