JPI has an immediate opening for a junior .NET Developer to support a dynamic mission-critical system for a federal client. Candidate must have 2+ years of experience with .NET, C# and/or equivalent. ABILITY TO OBTAIN CLEARANCE (REQUIRES U.S. CITIZENSHIP) IS REQUIRED.
- Works under general direction on application problems involving all phases of software development and maintenance.
- Assist in analyzing systems requirements and in developing detailed design specifications;
- Operate both independently and as part of a Scrum team across multiple projects.
- Maintain and enhance existing custom solutions built in ASP.net, including but not limited to farm solutions deployed on the SharePoint platform.
- Supporting planning, developing, and executing SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 tasks; custom master pages, layouts, and templates; custom workflows; implementing permissions structures; working with timer jobs and event handlers; as well as implementation, integration, and maintenance of existing solutions.
- Provide day-to-day operations support and configuration management, serve as the POC for differentiating functional issues from technical issues, and resolve technical issues.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical field.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in .NET and/or C# development.
- Experience developing new software and web applications, as well experience operating and maintaining existing applications.
- Ability to maintain an active security clearance
- Experience with MS Dynamics and SharePoint Designer is a requirement.
- Experience with IBM Cognos (or SQL) experience is a plus.
- Experience with InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation is a plus.
- Experience with jQuery, CSOM, and front-end UI design is a plus.
- Experience with Business Intelligence dashboards is a plus.
- Experience developing cloud-based solutions, cloud-based training and certifications is a plus.
- Active secret clearance and/or DHS EOD a plus.
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.