JPI has an immediate opening for a Top Secret/SCI-cleared Network Project Manager with at least 10 years professional experience, including 5+ years technical project management experience with the federal government. The successful candidate will have experience implementing technology solutions in a Federal environment and working closely with Government clients. In this role you will balance technical leadership with hands-on development and implementation to initiate, plan, and execute highly technical, cross-functional information technology initiatives. This position will lead a delivery team working directly with senior leadership, project stakeholders, and a wide range of technical professionals to ensure enterprise IT projects are delivered on time and within budget.
Applicants must possess a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry with a wide variety of skillsets; including but not limited to:
- Infrastructure platforms and WAN architectures
- Data Center and Cloud Architectures
- Software Defined Networks
- Network Boundary and Next Generation Firewalls
- Cross Domain Solutions
- Network Encryption Devices and Monitoring Tools
- At least 10 years of related local area network/wide area network (LAN/WAN) work experience implementing large-scale projects/systems
- Experience directing and managing delivery support functions for multiple inter-related IT projects within a multi-domain environment
- Broad knowledge of IT infrastructure and network security, including emerging trends in data classification and data protection
- Knowledge and experience applying multi-domain security system requirements, verification, and approvals.
- Experience managing diverse teams of contract personnel and maintaining and managing client interface at senior levels of the client organization.
- Proven ability to support multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment;
- Experience in building and managing senior client relationships;
- Self-starter with the ability to work effectively independently and in large team settings to include close collaboration with program managers;
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills;
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, information systems or a related field;
- Technical certifications (e.g., Cisco Certified Network Associate, Cisco Certified Network Professional, CompTIA Security+) or other related certifications (Project Management Professional) are strongly desired;
- Exposure to Agile, ITIL, SDLC, SELC and CMMI principles;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Visio and Project;
- An active TS/SCI clearance is required in order to be considered for this position.
- Candidate must be a US citizen
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.