JPI is hiring a qualified individual to provide graphic design and multimedia services support. Successful candidate will have 7+ years of experience and be responsible for providing on-site support to for various graphic design initiatives.
- Using Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite to produce and deliver graphic design services for products including, but not limited to, website customization (in SharePoint), email newsletters, award certificates, event displays, posters, templates, presentations, logos/branding and brochures.
- Maintaining content for both internal and public-facing websites and provide configuration control of website assets.
- Providing a full complement of graphic capabilities to support unique requests of senior leaders.
- Collaborating directly with clients throughout product life cycle to ensure graphic, web and multimedia products meet client expectations and requirements.
- Providing or supporting the provision of multimedia services.
- Working with Strategic Communications Lead and clients to create the vision for design.
- Collaborating closely with writers, editors and other communication professionals to generate deliverables with graphical, written and other multimedia elements.
- Producing creative materials within branding and style guide requirements.
- Bachelor's degree, with a degree in graphic arts, graphics design, web design, or similar area preferred
- Experience in developing graphics for client-based consulting company
- A portfolio of demonstrated expertise in graphic design using Adobe Creative Suite – including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Expertise or demonstrated skills in web and multimedia design using Adobe Flash, Dreamweaver and scripting languages such as CSS and Java.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Publisher, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with video production, including camera operation, script development, storyboarding, and editing in Apple Final Cut Pro or similar software is desirable
- Proven ability to collaborate closely with writers, editors, and other communication professionals to create multifaceted communication deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work effectively independently and in team settings
- Proven ability to support multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven process
- Experience in building and managing client relationships
- Experience working in a Comms support role in a Federal Govt environment
- Proven experience in graphic design and communications for complex, technical products and services
- Clearance: Currently holding or ability to receive and maintain a Secret clearance