JPI has an opening for a Cybersecurity Strategy Consultant with 10 or more years in cybersecurity strategy and policy-related subject matter expertise. This position will be working with United States Coast Guard in Washington D.C.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate, integrate, and prioritize cyberspace capability development efforts to rapidly deliver joint operational projects through integrated project delivery.
- Translates operational needs to capability requirements, identifies gaps between them, and develops the activities and plans to address capability gaps.
- Coordinates, prioritizes, and enables capability development across the supporting organizations; rapidly procures and/or delivers joint products with associated sustainment plans to meet the current and future mission needs.
- Operates and maintains the organizational technical baseline of mission-ready capabilities.
-Bachelor's degree in a cyber-related field (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Cyber Security) or a field requiring communications and analysis skills. In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, an additional four (4) years' experience is required equaling a total of 14 years of experience for each area above.
-Minimum 12 years' experience in cybersecurity (e. g., Information Assurance, Information Systems Security, and Computer Network Defense) in the development of National Security Policy and Strategy.
-Minimum 12 years cumulative experience in four (4) of the following:
- Legislative process and Congressional relations
- Interdepartmental or interagency collaboration and cooperation
- Capabilities and requirements analysis
- Performance management and metrics implementation
- Process definition, deployment, and improvement
- Facilitation of team activities and resulting product development
- Program analysis and evaluation
-6 years cumulative experience in any of the following areas:
- DoD requirements definition process, capability requirements management, capabilities development, and systems acquisition support.
- Systems engineering
- DoD planning processes at the joint level
- Decision analysis and facilitation
- Program management
- DoD cyber policy, strategy, doctrine and DoD implementation.
-Master's degree in a relevant technical discipline
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.