JPI is seeking a candidate with B.A. or B.S. degree and experience in strategic planning, governance, organizational development, and/or business process improvement. If you have a strategic mindset and expertise in management concepts, then look no further than JPI. We develop and deliver impactful solutions that have transformed organizations by successfully implementing strategic initiatives, solving complex business challenges, and developing forward‐thinking technical solutions.
Ideal Candidates should be able to apply analytic methodologies and principles to address client needs; and contribute to the development of reporting and monitoring techniques for enterprise level programs. Identify opportunities for organization strategy services within a client organization or business area. Build competencies in the areas of basic consulting, assignment performance, and organization strategy.
- Fluency in talking about strategic business problems – you combine a drive for analytical reasoning with practical understanding
- Ability to think strategically, analytically, and proactively about diverse business solutions and appropriate research recommendations for business improvements
- Leverage expertise in systems thinking to inform its recommendations on changes to structures, processes and systems required to achieve organizational strategies and objectives
- Working with clients to review and develop guidance and policies that will facilitate understanding, adoption, and implementation of new processes
- Develop Program Management artifacts as needed (Charters, SLAs, project plans, initiative briefings, )
- Leverage awareness of the underlying functional expertise required to design and implement solutions leveraging any of the management consulting capability pillars, including organizational design and mission support optimization, process improvement, performance management, strategy development and transformation, change management, and business architecture
- Management consulting experience required, with at least six years in project management
- Advanced knowledge of multiple IT disciplines, including application, data and infrastructure architecture
- Experience developing and implementing management consulting methodologies (processes, best practices, tools, and templates)
- Proven ability to support multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven process
- Experience in building and managing senior client relationships
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work effectively independently and in large team settings to include close collaboration with program managers
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- MBA or Master's degree in technical field is a plus
- PMP or other related industry certifications is a plus
- Exposure to Agile, ITIL, SDLC, SELC and CMMI principles
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Visio and Project
- DHS, GSA, ICE, Coast Guard experience desired
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.