JPI is hiring a Configuration Manager FTE to support the Office of Acquisition (OA) and their internal and external CBP customers.
- Assist the Government program or project manager in establishing configuration management project priorities.
- Assist in the development, coordination, and administration of internal program/system configuration and data management strategies, plans, procedures as well as toolset implementation and maintenance to establish and maintain control of requirements, documentation, and artifacts produced throughout the program/system’s life cycle and to manage the impact of change.
- Support program configuration control boards in their efforts to manage, track, and report the status of engineering change proposals (ECPs) and engineering change requests (ECRs).
- Assist in the development of configuration management audits to include physical configuration audit (PCA) planning, PCA execution, and PCA reporting.
- Support integrated product and process development to ensure promote communications, information flow, and activity coordination.
- Assist the Government with preparing SES and higher headquarters-level briefs, white papers, and memos used as the basis to support executive program recommendations and decisions.
- Work with Customs & Border Protection (CBP) clients to establish and monitor the program’s execution towards milestones, key events, and significant accomplishment criteria.
- Assist the Government program or project manager in the development of RFPs and the assessment of associated proposals to include developing, reviewing and providing technical inputs on contractual documentation such as Statements of Work/ Technical Instructions/Scope of Work revisions and evaluation of contracted system developers’ responses for feasibility and completeness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field such as Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science/Technology, or Management with three to seven years of related experience.
- Government PEO or large-scale acquisition program office experience is a plus.
- Detail-oriented self-starter experienced in supporting senior Government leaders and other technical/business professionals (e.g. GAO, OMB).
- Superior customer interface with senior levels of management, demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, the ability to plan and organize work, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project and SharePoint are required.
- A current Customs and Border Protection Background Investigation is required.
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.