JPI is hiring an IT PM with at least eight years of relevant experience and project management / consulting experience. This PM will support the DoD Joint Information Environment – Cloud, network, and mobility solutions. ACTIVE SECRET OR TOP SECRET CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
- Manage client – Cloud, network, and mobility enterprise projects
- Translating future needs into technical/system/product definitions, as well as functional and engineering requirements
- Developing roadmaps for meeting stakeholder requirements in alignment with JIE – Cloud, network, and mobility initiatives
- Developing strategies for the migration of support from current to Cloud, network, and mobility integrated functional and technical structures that meet guidelines
- Interpreting and translating DoD enterprise policies, guidance, and directives to internal stakeholders
- Coordinating and participating in Working Group(s) and Joint Service Integrated Project Teams, consisting of US Military Services, Department of Defense (DoD), Civilian, and contractor staff
- Leading the development of strategic plans / program artifacts, including charters, business cases, concept of operations, analysis of alternatives, communications action plans, service level agreements, risk management plans, agendas, minutes, briefings, and correspondence
- Helping assess current state of client IT infrastructure, capabilities, and resources and performing application rationalization of agency owned systems to develop an enterprise system modernization plan.
- Supporting the development of functional requirements, and coordination of functional requirements comprehension with technical teams
- Developing and integrating governance processes for managing the agency’s private, commercial and government Cloud environments. Processes will span cloud concept exploration/pilot, development, testing and integration, implementation and operations and management of enterprise Cloud-based systems.
- Defining technical standards for the deployment of enterprise cloud core cloud services across a multi-vendor cloud environment.
- Guiding Cloud migration projects in meeting DoD Cybersecurity and Information Assurance requirements. This includes supporting the development of RMF accreditation artifacts and planning for continuous monitoring and vulnerability assessment of systems in operations.
- Analyzing current support requirements in comparison to existing functions, operations, technology, and technical trends
- Developing an Integrated Master Schedules IMS, managing / coordinating IMS inputs and outputs using MS Project Professional 2010 (MS Project), MS Project Server, and Enterprise Project Management (EPM) software
- Developing Resource Proposals and budget sheets to achieve the roadmaps
- Attending meetings to coordinate scheduling activities
- Leading and facilitating client meetings
- Creating project status briefings and reports
- Bachelor's degree in business, information systems or a related field, with eight years relevant experience
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work effectively both independently and in team settings to include close collaboration with program managers
- Proven ability to support multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience supporting include Cloud, network, and mobility solutions and implementation strategies / initiatives
- Experience in building and managing client relationships
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project, MS Visio, MS SharePoint, and MS Project Server
- Experience migrating organization to the Cloud
- Experience with DoD Cybersecurity requirements (DIACAP or RMF)
- Clearance: Active Secret or higher; Clearable to a TS/SCI
Preferred Additional Competencies
- MBA or Master's degree in technical field is a plus
- Knowledge of SDLC, ITIL, and / or Software Engineering Institute Capability Maturity Model (SEI CMM) principles preferred
- Exposure to the DoD Joint Information Environment – IT strategy or implantation
- DOD / 4th Estate Agencies, US Coast Guard, Department of Homeland Security, or DoD experience preferred
- DoD 8570 compliant cybersecurity certification is a plus
- Azure/AWS certification is a plus
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- USCG Top Secret – SCI Preferred
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.