JPI is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst (BIA) with a minimum four (4) years’ experience working to develop, implement and maintain business intelligence solutions using the Microsoft technology stack. This position will design and develop ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) routines, perform data profiling and data cleansing and create BI dashboards and reports. They will work within development following an Agile development methodology. THE CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN A SECRET LEVEL CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED).
- Design and implement data warehouse and data solutions
- Work closely with cross-functional agile project teams and help drive BI across the product design, development and testing
- Partner with stakeholders as the data and system subject matter expert to ensure they are effectively using data to drive informed decision making
- Provides support for end users of legacy reports as well as business intelligence tools
- Communicate findings and results to leadership, and project partners
- Create data processes from intake/import through final reporting and analytics
- Produce ad hoc reporting and analyses as needed
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with analytical, report and dashboard creation using BI Tools like Power BI
- Experience developing ETL solutions for BI and Data Warehouse environments
- Experience with relational and non-relational data base platforms
- Familiarity with cloud data warehouse software and tools included in platforms such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of software as data sources such as Microsoft SharePoint or Microsoft Dynamics CRM are a plus
- Comfortable creating ETL processes. SSIS knowledge is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work effectively, both independently and in team settings, to include close collaboration with program managers
- Proven ability to support multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment
- A DHS HQ EOD is required before the successful candidate can commence work. An active DHS HQ EOD is highly desired.
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.