JPI is hiring a Senior Business Analyst with 7+ years of experience. This position will assist to support outward facing operational functional objectives for the Joint Requirements Council (JRC) Enterprise Intiative Tasks. The candidate must be able to work with client or client teams in a project management capacity. The candidate must be able to obtain a DHS Entry on Duty (EOD).
Support the following outward facing operational functional objectives to support the Joint Requirements Council (JRC) Enterprise Intiative Tasks
- Contractor shall provide resources with extensive experience using, administering, and training staff on the ePM solution, including tracking and reporting on all JRC enterprise-wide initiatives and tasks;
- Contractor shall support the JRC staff with identifying and completing all activities and milestones necessary for achieving mission effectiveness and success;
- Contractor shall facilitate and document internal JRC Rigor Meetings.
- Contractor shall have extensive knowledge of office-wide policies and procedures in order to collaborate with JRC executives to define new and evolve existing policies and procedures;
- Contractor shall have demonstrated experience with JRC operations in order to develop new and existing work products (Standard Operating Procedures, Charter, and other program documentation);
- Contractor shall provide support to JRC executives through development of briefing binders, schedule management, and other administrative duties as required.
Strategic Planning and Communications
- Contractor shall be well-versed in JRC mission, objectives, and goals in order to develop JRC overview and executive level briefings, presentations, talking points, whitepapers, and other communication materials in an effort to further support the mission, message, and goals of the JRC.
- Contractor shall design and facilitate JRC strategic management through the execution of:
- Design and facilitation of annual strategic off sites used to evaluate program health and processes
- Development of goals and objectives based on assessments of previous years’ accomplishments, issues, and guidance from JRC leadership
- Able to obtain a DHS Entry on Duty (EOD) clearance
- Must have Bachelor's Degree. Master's degree preferred.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently or with little direction.
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with client or client teams on large-scale projects in a subject matter expert capacity.
- Experience working with a large support staff and ability to supervise and manage team.
- Experience managing general project management (IMS, WBS, ePM/Rigor) tasks such as meeting facilitation, SharePoint administration, and general consulting support services.
- Must be familiar with content management, and release management .
- Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics, web coder, JIRA is required.
- Experienced and comfortable with Scrum or other Agile software development process and practices.
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.