JPI's Teaming Parter, Fedsight, is seeking an Analyst with at least 1 year of professional experience to serve on a project management team supporting the USCG.
- Coordinate and manage requirements for programmatic communications
- Attend and record minutes for client meetings per contractual obligations
- Organize and maintain programmatic document libraries for knowledge management purposes
- Manage the client task-tracking database of assignments due to various federal customers
- Assemble weekly and monthly programmatic status reports due to the USCG Chief Acquisition Officer and the Vice Commandant of the Coast Guard
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 1 year of professional experience
- Attention to detail and ability to quickly assess tasking details and delivery timelines and expectations, including providing final products that are error free, grammatically correct, and appropriately formatted to meet all requirements.
- Ability to conduct research and create leadership reports that synthesize key facts related to subject matter.
- Proactively engage with team members and clients (through written, verbal, or in-person communication) to validate task direction, clarify questions, and coordinate schedule / delivery expectations.
- Organization to track and bring tasks to completion – including monitoring follow up and approval of deliverables. Active ability to foresee and identify potential problem areas (schedule overlaps, coordination conflicts, product expectations) a plus.
- Strong competency in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, including consistent formatting, formal deliverable presentation that is free of grammar, editing, and formatting errors.
- Ability to professionally communicate with clients – including formal email correspondence, task coordination, and schedule management.
- Desired ability to understand client support services and problem solving to address potential problem areas and escalate to team leadership for discussion. Proactive ability to problem solve minor schedule and delivery requirements a plus.
- Clearable to Secret or higher
JPI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.